Bojamhoor Mechanical and Electrical Company, Qatar Qualification:
- Bachelor degree or diploma in any Business field or Engineering field.
- Degree in quantity surveying is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and the ability to learn how to use specialist software.
- Good numeracy and financial management skills Valuation, contract documentation & administration skills
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets and other documentation as required.
- Preparation of complete Bill of Quantity (BOQ) based on tender drawings & specifications and Preparation of quantity take off from construction drawings.
- Coordinate for the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tenders are included.
- Ensure all the systems have been quoted & are mentioned clearly in the BOQ. and Track all the tender circulars and addendums, update the master folder of tender documents and ensure updated versions of these tender documents are made available for the technical office engineers.
- Monthly valuation of work in progress.
- Ensure with the concerned Engineer the quantities mentioned in the BOQ are matching with the quantities mentioned in the drawings.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Quantity Surveying