First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Postgraduate preferably in Commerce or MBA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CA finalist or articles completed.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of banking experience with at least 4 years of bank auditing experience.
- The ideal candidate should be well conversant with the SBP’s Prudential Regulations, prevalent banking & audit practices.
- Assist the Head of Audit· & Inspection/ Audit Chief in all matters relating the internal audits.
- Plan, conduct and supervise the audits of branches as per approved audit plan.
- Supervise their respective Regional Audit Office(s) in both functional and administrative areas.
- Review the Audit Reports (Comprehensive/Surprise/Special) and Executive Summaries· pertaining to the audits of branches and highlighting the issues for the Head of Audit & Inspection/ Audit Chief for onward submission.
- Summarize the activity reports of their respective region.· Assist the Audit Chief in any ongoing special assignments like fraud· & forgeries investigations etc.
- Ensuring timely completion of audit plan· Training and grooming the staff.
- Ensuring effective compliance of all audit objection of respective region in liaison with· compliance wing Conducting quarterly meeting with the branches.·
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major MBA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking