EXIM Bank of Pakistan Limited, Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelors in Finance, Business Administration or other Business-related fields from HEC recognized universities. Additional certifications like CFA, CRM etc. enhance the candidacy
- Minimum 12 years of related work experience in Trade Finance Department, Corporate Banking, business origination in a leading Commercial Bank of financial institution relevant to EXIM Business with proven relationship management, leadership, and team management skills.
- Responsible to support the growth of Exports for Pakistan, both geographically and sectoral, by exposing Exporters to EXIM Bank products and services.
- RBM will be required to Develop and manage business relationships with Corporates, Commercial, SME customers and Commercial Banks, in line with EXIM Bank’s strategy and mandate.
- RBM will be expected to provide a range of trade related financing and risk mitigating (Credit Insurance and Guarantees) products, identify business opportunities, develop business pipelines, execute financial transactions and manage associated risks while optimum revenue generation and resultantly supporting Pakistan’s export competitiveness.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Banking