For IRD Global, Singapore JOB CODE HRD-PC/TD-358 Qualification:
- MBBS or a degree in Health Sciences, Masters in Social Sciences, or any other relevant subject and preference will be given to candidates with a medical and/or public health background.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Public Health.
- Experience and training in immunizations will be a plus.
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and fluency in English/Urdu/Sindhi (oral and written) will be strongly preferred.
- To train, support, supervise and monitor the DIOs and other field teams deployed in the assigned region and to facilitate/guide the field teams in addressing field-related and/or technical issues.
- To support the field teams in liaising with the District Health Management Team, District Administrative Team, and other stakeholders at the regional/district level and to conduct monitoring field visits to the assigned region (comprising multiple districts) as per the work plan.
- To investigate and take corrective actions whenever any inconsistencies / irregularities / errors are suspected or detected.
- To monitor and review the daily field reports and to develop checks and ensure the field team is collecting / uploading / maintaining the field documents/ photos in a timely fashion
- To conduct weekly progress meetings with the DIOs and other field teams (as needed) to discuss performance, issues and challenges in fields.
- To generate monthly reports summarizing progress, challenges, lessons learned and way forward for the immunization activities pertaining to the assigned regions.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 3
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major MBBS, Masters
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Coordination