For U Bank Microfinance, Islamabad Number of Jobs: 35 Multiple Cities: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar Qualification:
- Minimum B Com/BBA/BSc/BA
- 8 years related experience
- Achieving good Audit Rating of the Region Branches by Monitoring and supporting the branch/AOMs to achieve minimum Satisfactory Audit Rating.
- Ensure monitoring and execution of KYC / AML policy and procedures and maintain strong coordination and liaison with reporters to ensure effective discharge of their duties. Assist in the development, implementation and tracking of regional level implementation / change plans.
- Recruitment of quality Ops staff in branches, identify gaps in area head count and capacity development of Staff.
- Represent the Head Office in field operations and to ensure the assigned organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure the reduction in staff turnover and retention of efficient and loyal staff. Decrease the potential Frauds, staff collisions and operational risk events.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 35
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Banking