Alleanza Healthcare, Sharjah, UAE Qualification:
- B Sc-N
- 4-6 years clinical experience post qualification in hospital or homecare nursing set up
• Valid home country license as Registered Nurse
• Valid MOH License as Registered Nurse or Eligibility Letter
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assess and chart observations of the patient’s condition at each visit.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following Homecare Nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care in adherence to the governing rules of Ministry of Health
- Administer physician-prescribed medications
- Educate the patient’s family members on proper home health care procedures and strategies
- Coordinates with physicians and other healthcare professionals for establishing treatment care plan
- Protects patients and their family members by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled medication regulations.
- City Sharjah
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major BS-N
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Nursing