EXIM Bank of Pakistan, Islamabad Cities: Karachi, Lahore, Quetta, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum Masters in Finance, Business Administration or other Business related fields from HEC recognized universities.
- – Minimum 3 years of related work experience in Corporate Banking or Trade Finance department of a leading Commercial Bank, with proven relationship management, leadership and team management skills.
- Responsible to assist senior management in preparing Business programs, credit applications, credit due diligence reports, Business plans, transaction pipeline & revenue targets of assigned relationships.
- Responsible for providing direct support to customers, ensuring a seamless transaction experience, proactively managing client queries etc.
- Supporting senior management in managing existing relationships.
- Leading and undertaking due diligence, risk analysis, financial modeling and trade finance structuring etc.
- Should understand trade finance and credit risk management Experience in international trade, trade finance, lending and likely in insurance regulations will be preferred.
- Self-motivated, take-on and demand increasing level of responsibility and result oriented and take pride of being part of initial team setting up a premier development bank in Pakistan which is being created with the highest level of corporate governance and geared towards having a meaningful economic impact for Pakistan.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 7
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Banking