Pakistan Single Window (PSW) , Islamabad Qualification:
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering from HEC recognized University
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in deployments at enterprise level
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities to deal with cross functional team issues and Excellent understanding of software development cycle.
- Ability to recognize technical, management, and cost risks and recommend mitigation approaches. Previous software development and release management experience. Ability to pay strong attention to details and be able to multitask
- Preferred Additional Skills: Project management background/experience. Experience with automated project management tools. PMP and/or ITIL Certifications (desired, not required).
- Act as a central point of contact for software release activities/statuses.
- Coordinates Software Releases ensuring consistent delivery of software and deployment artifacts and Compiles project status report, coordinates software release schedules may had release planning meeting and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Ensure quality assurance certification prior to upper environment release. Initiate and monitor release requests.
- Perform regular view of Release Management Processes and documents.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risk to the release cycle.
- Identify KPIs and provide tracking & reporting on release readiness
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 CS