The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification or higher in GIS/Space Science/Geo-informatics / RS & GIS/Geography or related discipline from HEC recognized institution. OR
- 18 years of qualification or higher in GIS / Space Science/Geo- informatics / RS & GIS/Geography or related discipline from HEC recognized institution
- 02 to 05 years of relevant experience in GIS/RS and Geo-spatial data management. OR
- 01 to 04 years of relevant experience in GIS/RS and Geo-spatial data management
- Responsible for quality of mosaicking, geo-referencing, digitization, processing of satellite & UAV imagery in accordance with the set standards.
- Remote sensing based analysis (data acquisition, processing and micro level analysis) and Analysis, interpretation and maintenance at micro level of spatial data.
- Process geospatial datasets from multiple sources.
- Development of algorithms for OBIA, Cloud image processing e.g. Google Earth Engine (GEE). Orth-rectification of Satellite/UAV data. UAV Handling, maintenance and monitor drones during flight operation to capture aerial photographs and processing on UAV software.
- Generation of DEM, DSM, DTM from UAV and Stereo-pairs data. Create and maintain file structures necessary for GIS/RS data storage.
- Cartographic representation of the GIS data and analytics
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 GIS