The Urban Unit, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification in Urban Planning / Urban Development or related discipline from HEC recognized institution. OR
- 18 years of qualification in Urban Planning / Urban Development or related discipline from HEC recognized institution.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience OR 1 – 4 year of relevant experience
- Research, analyze and synthesize data from primary and secondary sources. Organize, Clean and analyze data.
- Possess strong research and analysis skills on cities and regions. Possess advanced urban Planning expertise, supervise and lead the team in planning and preparing project presentations.
- Use Geographical Information System (GIS), and other software for statistical and graphical analysis.
- Review regulatory & governance framework and propose improvements. Perform research, analyze data, and review literature, including policies, feasibility studies, existing documents such as master plans and best practices.
- Prepare existing and future situation scenarios for Master Planning.
- Conduct and compile project review presentations.
- Formulate sustainable cities models based on global examples.
- Possess Analysis/review of Urban Planning and Design Projects.
- Development of theoretical and analytical; framework to assist Research Work.
- Develop Concept notes, technical & working papers.
- Prepare presentations and proposals.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 3
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major MS/M Phil
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Urban Planning
- Speciality 2 Architecture