The Urban Unit, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification in Urban Planning / Urban Development or related discipline from HEC recognized institution. OR
- 18 years of qualification in Urban Planning / Urban Development or related discipline from HEC recognized institution.
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience OR 0 – 1 year of relevant experience
- Undertake required fieldwork at the divisional level including interviews, collection of secondary documents and contextual information.
- Assist in conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis related to economic development preferably for agricultural development in the region.
- Assist in reviewing policies, literature and global best practices to prepare policy papers and reports related to economic development especially agriculture related.
- Assist in preparation reports, presentations and other required documents.
- Assist in coordination and engaging with other Government departments to gather information.
- Assist in coordination with teams internally to achieve the objectives of the regional development plan.
- Assist in conducting events, stakeholder consultations and workshops
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major MS/M Phil
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Agric Development