Monitoring and Evaluation Accountability and Learning Community Health Directorate (CHD), Indus Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors in Statistics/International Development/ Social Sciences.
- Master’s degree will be preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in M&E or data analysis for community-based programs and/or in psychometrics.
- To monitor all program interventions including the targeted community awareness and mobilization activities;
- To document all the field observation, , gaps and debrief the relevant partner/ program staff and develop an agreed action plan for the findings;
- To carry out follow-up monitoring visits to materialize actions agreed in action plan, also maintain ‘Monitoring-Action Plan Tracker’ at field level;
- To validate and collect program relevant data, ensure data consistency and provide technical backstopping for error free data recording;
- To manage Complaint and Feedback Mechanism at district level which facilitates beneficiaries/communities to register complaints and share feedback;
- To assist central/ Provincial MEAL unit in developing key compliance/quality questions and minimum standards for monitoring project performance;
- To assist in carrying out baseline surveys, monitoring and assessment exercises when needed and To coordinate with the district health department for the smooth implementation of grant activities.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major BBA/BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Social Services