By Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- BSc / BE (Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering) from PEC Recognized Institution
- Minimum 05 years of relevant experience in a reputable organization
- Expertise in M.S. Word, M.S. Excel, PowerPoint.
- Expertise in OFM, MBAL, Prosper & GAP Petrel R.E.
- Expertise in report writing on analysis conducted using above software modules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and maintaining production database of all own/operated & non-operated production fields.
- Estimating reserves for producing properties.
- Developing and applying reservoir optimization.
- Estimating reserves and forecasting for property evaluation and development planning.
- Preparing conceptual development plan and production forecasts for well proposals.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Reservoir Engineering