Amazon UK Services Ltd. Job ID: 2027157 BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree Experience working with large cross-functional teams.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, being able to diagnose root cause of issues.
- Fluent English (written and verbal communication) PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s degree Experience working in supply chain or related industries or top-tier consulting experiences. German or French language skills are a plus.
Key job responsibilities:
- Identify new segments and unlock new strategic customers with best-in-class service and Maintain a high level of engagement from potential customers and proactively identify the challenges they are facing
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer to guide product development and iterations ·
- Identify and lead complex projects or initiatives to solve customer pain points and improve experience
- Communicating ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences and not limited to writing narratives, business cases and other strategic documentation
- City London
- Currency United Kingdom Pounds – GBP
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Sales Freight Management