Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), Karachi Qualification:
- Fellow member of ICAP or other international CA bodies in good standing.
- Must have at least 15 years of senior management experience in a large entity or a practicing firm.
- Should have knowledge & experience of strategy formulation and successful implementation.
- Proven experience in leading and managing large teams operating at multiple locations.
- Exposure of maintaining relationships with National and International Regulatory Bodies is preferable.
- Provide quality and well-researched input to the Council for policy-making and development of the strategic plan.
- Implement various initiatives as per the strategic plan approved by the Council.
- Devise business plans, both short and long-term, periodic budgets, and optimize resource allocation.
- Drive the creation of a transparent, collaborative, and performance-based culture within the Institute in line with best industry practices.
- Administer as Head of Institute and responsible for overall supervision of the affairs of the Institute.
- Perform role as a Secretary to the Council, Executive Committee, and Investigation Committee of the Institute.
- Provide active leadership and directions to the teams working on various initiatives to ensure effective and efficient accomplishment of desired objectives.
- Ensure that the Institute’s operations and its activities comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and promote working relationships with practicing firms and industry to enhance opportunities for students seeking training.
- Manage and cultivate excellent working relationships with National Regulators, Government Officials, and International Professional Bodies to enhance ICAP’s brand image.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MBA/CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Secretarial
- Speciality 2 Supervision