By First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors preferably BSc Computers / Information Technology/ Telecom / Electrical
- minimum 1-2 year of relevant experience
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response.
- Continuous assessment of existing software, systems, Applications, portals, network and infrastructure to identify the vulnerabilities and risks.
- Assessment of web, mobile apps and their integrations with mission critical IT systems.
- Evaluation of integration process of IT systems with external entities through APIs or other methods.
- Build a plan to mitigate the vulnerabilities and risks identified during assessment exercise.
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring and Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Report writing, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Management.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT