Sun Global DMCC-Dubai, UAE Qualification:
- MBA or a Part Qualification from a reputed Chartered Accountancy body. (ICAI/CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Thorough knowledge and experience on working with a reputed ERP system. (ERP Implementation experience will be an advantage.)
- 8 years’ experience in the Accountancy field with at least three years in the capacity of an Accountant and Experience in Trade Finance, International Trade and management of Banking Facilities will be considered a definite advantage.
- Experience in handling External Audits and Experience with regard to working with a Group of Companies and Group Company reconciliations will be an added advantage and Experience in Foreign currency transactions will also be an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Trade Finance related documents for the banking transactions.
- Accounts Payable transactions (Supplier Payments) and reconciliations.
- Accurate validations of transactions to the ERP system
- Ensure financial records are maintained including proper audit trail
- Appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Preparation of vouchers on daily basis and obtain necessary approvals
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MBA/(ICAI/CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Accounts