Apply for job
Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- Responsible to handle and supervise day-to-day administrative operations at outreach centers and those related to home health care.
- Coordinate with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to ensure timely delivery of home healthcare services to the patients.
- Accountable to Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery process and procedures at Outreach and Home Health.
- Responsible to record keeping and documentation.
- Ensure that proper and timely services is being provided to the patients.
- Prepare and review work schedules and work plans for admin staff of home health and Outreach services.
- Responsible to Participate in Quality improvement activities related to Outreach and Home Health and Supervise and coordinate marketing/ Promotion activates related to Outreach and Home Health.
- Actively participate in initiating new services / expanding the existing department services.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major BBA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 956 jobs
View more 12 hours ago