Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi Qualification:
- At least Intermediate, while having Bachelor’s degree or
- Diploma in Dental Technician or any other related discipline will be preferred
- at least 2-3 years of related work experience. good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate instructions to the patients. good knowledge of infection control protocols in dental operatory and proper functioning of all dental operatory in coordination with the concerned
- provide safe, competent, and quality care to patients visiting Dental clinics. ensure cleanliness and sterilization of all equipment/instruments.
- facilitate clients for follow-up appointments/payments post-consultation/procedures. keep track of laboratory cases in coordination with the laboratory technicians.
- assist dentist by handling supplies and instruments as requested. prepare tables and trays for dentist with necessary instruments and supplies.
- clean and sterilize instruments, and prepare treatment rooms as needed. take, expose, and mount high-quality dental radiographs. ensure appropriate supply of equipment and materials
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Dental Surgery Assistance