For Department of Surgery, Aga Khan University Hospital Qualification:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Master’s degree.
- Two to three years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and other basic software
- Assist in maintaining and complete sectional academic, research and clinical records and files and assist in carrying out academic activities (UGME and PGME) as indicated by the departmental management and look after leave and attendance-related matters,
- One45 and other related tasks. assist in the scheduling of the sectional committee meeting and recording of minutes.
- Prepare and circulate monthly evaluation forms to faculty and maintain updated records of the same. manage incoming calls and address visitors, students, postgraduate trainees , and refer them to the concerned persons.
- Assist in the arrangements of in-service exams, recruitment / induction process and teaching sessions.
- Look after arrangements and installation of audio-visual equipment for the meetings/teaching sessions. coordinate the participation of faculty in academic and clinical activities, courses, workshops and conferences.
- Maintain faculty records on VFAST and assist in finalizing yearly appraisals, Letter of Expectations, credentialing and audits documents.
- Prepare memos, letters, medical certificates, reports and other related documents as per needs.
- Assist in the drafting of medical certificates/insurance letters/ any other.
- Assist in the analysis, compilation of BVR,
- In-patient and outpatient volumes and monthly trends. assist the Department and Clinical Managers in the drafting of various reports and compiling data for further enhancement of service and future expansion plans.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Secretarial