Randstad UK, Dubai, UAE Qualification:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Professional memberships MRICS or CIARB
- Previous Overseas experience on high value building projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies, advising on procurement strategies and contract selection, writing and undertaking procurement reports
- Ensuring contractual terms and conditions for suppliers and sub-contractors are administered
- Managing the change management process consult with other functions to assess changes and risks to the overall project out-turn
- Reviewing potential contractor and supplier claims the adjudication of claims and make recommendations for settlement, where necessary.
- Overseeing the finalisation of contractor’s accounts and closeout contracts for the project.
- Overseeing the raising of consultant, supplier or contractor instructions as necessary for signature by approved parties.