For Integrated Research and Development (IRD), Singapore Job Code: HRD-PC/TD-437 Qualification:
- Master’s & above in Statistics, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Economics, and Mathematics.
- 7 or more years of experience
- Excellent Quantitative analytical skills. Good manuscript writing skills for publications. Proficient in STATA or SAS or R or Python. Must have extensive experience of coding in any of the mentioned software.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the organization and analysis of complex and dynamic BIG data from multiple sources including electronic immunization registries, paper-based and android-based surveys. Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, and providing ongoing reports through advanced coding and analytical skills.
- Carrying out extensive data analysis to propose evidence-based solutions and Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary and/or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and rectify data-related complexities. Streamlining the Program’s data handling and management.
- Training of team members and Meet monthly deliverables. Writing manuscripts, grants, concept notes, proposals, and abstracts. Preparation of slides, presentations, and posters
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Education Major MS/M Phil
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Data Analysis