National Database and Registration Authority (Nadra), Islamabad Qualification:
- BS Computer Science/BS Software Engineering
- At least 7-10 years of proven experience as a Senior Data Scientist.
- Extensive experience of working with large-scale, complex datasets to create/optimize machine learning, predictive, forecasting and /or optimization models.
- Extensive experience with data querying languages (e.g SQL, Oracle), scripting languages (e.g Python, R), and statistical/mathematical software tools (e.g R,SAS, Stata, Matlab,etc.).
- Experience in an Analytical role involving data extraction, analysis and communication.
- Extensive experience both supervised learning methods (linear and logistic regression, time-series modelling, generalized linear models, decision tress, random forests, support vector machines, etc) and unsupervised learning models, decision tress, random forests, support vector machines, etc) and unsupervised learning methods (K-means, hierarchical clustering association rules, principal components).
- Proven ability to convey rigorous technical concepts and considerations to non experts and Build models and tools using technical knowledge in machine learning, statistical modeling, probability and decision theory and other quantitative techniques.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data source, testing model enhancements and fine tuning model parameters.
- Communicating verbally and in writing to business customers and leadership team with various levels of technical knowledge as well as sharing insights and recommendations.
- Understand the business reality behind large sets of data and develop meaningful analytic solutions.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 18
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 Data Expertise