Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi Qualification:
- At least Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized University
- 3+ years of experience in General Administration, Security, Civil Works, Utilities & maintenance, Service management, Event management and health & safety
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all administrative responsibilities at the City Campus in the evening shift.
- Coordinate with Building In-charges to facilitate the Students, Faculty and Staff for classes, seminars, conferences, and other academic activities.
- Perform regular inspection of the premises (which includes public areas, meeting rooms, individual offices, and amenities), ensuring an overall safe, well maintained, and aesthetically pleasing ambiance.
- Provide necessary assistance to faculty members and departments operating during the Evening shift and weekends and arrange relevant resources for timely facilitation and follow revised protocols and maintain seamless communication with Admin.
- Managers for any required changes in facility-related policies.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Admin