For Career Development Center – ACRC, IBA University, Karachi Qualification:
- At least bachelors’ degree, preferably in Social Sciences or Computer Science with a combination of MBA, from an HEC recognized institute
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Skills: Proficient in database management. Event management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Nurture the existing relationships and develop new relationships with corporate & social sector, alumni community, and international partners.
- Facilitate recruitment and placement processes of partnered organizations.
- Host on-campus recruitment events and facilitate them for off-campus assignments. Identify and meet potential organizations for collaborations.
- Provide student services such as processing internship documents and recommendation letters, career counselling/advising, experiential learning projects, mentoring program, mock assessments, graduate directories etc and Identify and plan customized and focused activities for both the schools.
- Manage coordination of center related events, workshops, seminars, career fair etc and Manage and facilitate fellow team members in fulfilling their tasks.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Student's Affairs