Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum sixteen (16) years of education.University Degree preferably in the field of Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Studies, Management or related field.
- Minimum four (04) years of post-qualification experience in vendor management, supply chain, procurement or related field.
- Understanding of PPRA Rules shall be an added advantage.
- Understanding and experience of commercial/contracts.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
- Verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with internal and external customers & with the ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Skills in MS Office (Power point, Word & Excel).
- Knowledge of maintaining vendor database.
- Manage vendors for delivery, quality and warranty matters and performance evaluation.
- Responsible for sourcing of new vendors.Responsible for accreditation of vendors and Responsible for review of vendors’ performance.
- Maintenance of vendors database and Management of different contracts.
- Ensuring timely delivery of ordered goods, works or services.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders regarding vendors related and warranty issues
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Supply Chain