Apply for job
By Institute of Business Administration, Karachi Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience, with at least 3 years in a Senior HR Business Partner role
- Skills: Strong knowledge of HR best practices, policies, and procedures. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in an educational institution is a plus.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Line Managers & Department Heads to develop and implement HR strategies and programs that align with the institutes overall goals and objectives.
- Providing advice and guidance on all HR-related matters, including performance management, talent management, succession planning, compensation, and employee engagement to employees.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 HRM
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 843 jobs