Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Karachi
- At least 8 years of post-house job experience in a reputable hospital or MBBS with MCPS (family medicine)/FCPS(medicine) with at least 6 years of post-qualification experience.
- Experience of medicine, surgery, gynecology and obstetrics/ pediatric would be preferred. Registration with PMC is mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience of structured training as per CPSP guidelines in a reputed tertiary care or teaching hospital would be preferred.
- 6-month house job in medicine and surgery each would be preferred.
- Able to ensure proper treatment at OPD and IPD levels as per standard guidelines and have relevant knowledge of diagnostic techniques
- Able to handle/ supervise all kinds of medical emergencies with demonstration of BLS/ ACLS protocols and Capable of working as an effective team player
- Computer literacy and working experience in HCMS (Healthcare Management System) would be preferable and have good communication and writing skills
- Possess ability to comply with relevant documentation as per company policies
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major MBBS,MCPS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Medical