BY Michael Page-Qatar for one of the world leaders in the production and supply of natural gas
- Law Degree
- At least 8 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas projects, preferably gained through working with multi-national Oil & Gas companies, international construction companies, and/or top tier international law firms specializing in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and drafting skills in the English language. Arabic not essential but would be beneficial.
- Provide legal advice on legal and contractual issues referred by the General Counsel or his/her supervisor related to EPC contracts and other construction contracts, purchase orders of material, goods, equipment, etc., license agreements and any other project related agreements (“Contracts”).
- Draft, review and negotiate project and commercial contracts on behalf of the client and its operated ventures, and ensure that required corporate governance procedures are met with respect to such contractual arrangements.
- Develop standard agreements, procedures and protocols for use by the wider Legal Department.
- Carry out such other duties as requested by his/her supervisors.
- Provide legal training to junior members of the Legal Department and to other departments within the organisation.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Law
- Speciality 2 Legal