Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- BE / BSc (Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum 10 years relevant post qualification experience in oil & gas, fertilizers, chemical industry or any other reputed industry.
- Should have sound on hand experience & knowledge for maintenance of Rotary and Stationary equipment.
- Working experience of fabrication of plant piping, repair of static equipment and crude oil storage tanks.
- Working experience of preparing budgets, assisting ISO internal audits and maintaining compliance to HSE and departmental procedures.
- Should have sound knowledge and skills for maintenance and troubleshooting of Heavy duty reciprocating plunger Pumps, Engines, Compressors and work shop equipment.
- Strong knowledge of asset integrity of tanks, pipelines & vessels etc.
- Should have sound knowledge and skills of inventory and maintenance management through EAM/CMMS.
- Should have strong team building, self-motivation and supervisory skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning / implementation of preventive maintenance plans.
- Responsible for coordination with other departments for execution of jobs. Initiation of indents and manage inventory as per jobs. Execute the work safely and follow the company policies and procedures.
- Compliance to HSE procedures.
- Prepare the maintenance budget for revenue & capital expenditure. Evaluate the consumption vs actual budget and forecast for next fiscal year.
- Keep the record of transactions with stores, material transfer & transportation and perform routine services of engines, compressors and other plant equipment.
- Planning & designing of major replacement & modification jobs. Implementation on actual plan & monitor the progress of project.
- Maintain the database of project/ modification jobs and assist planning section in ordering parts and new equipment and preparation of audits and inspections of 3rd party auditor or inspector.
- Preparation of daily, monthly and major jobs reports including KPI monitoring reports
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Mechanical