Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Lahore Qualification:
- Must have HEC recognized Master / Bachelor’s (4 years) Degree in software Engineering, computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Must have 12+ years of experience of implementing customized business processes, software design and development, especially in design and development of data driven, rule engine and workflow-based applications.
- Must have Digital Technology project design and implementation experience.
- Lead project engagements around process improvement/operational excellence.
- Understand the client’s organization and their specific business process issues and help define/present solutions to drive value and deliver results to the client.
- Identify and implement process improvements and process excellence programs across the various aspects of people, process, information (including metrics), and technology.
- Provide business process knowledge/best practices to the concerned stakeholders. Interview key stakeholders to establish successful criteria and constraints.
- Collect and analyze data as well as gather and document stakeholders’ requirements and Analyze business processes to develop recommendations.
- Develop process/rules definition and documentation. Lead process mapping workshops and Coach and/or educate the team on BPA/BPM best practices.
- Tackle complex problems and ability to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to find solutions.
- Create and present both executive-level and detailed updates and final project readout deck and Facilitate any organizational process workshops involving liaison with users and process requirements.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
- Create and present process improvement reports. Ensure that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal of the organization.
- Oversee the automation of business processes right from the start.
- Gather data and evaluate results of re-engineered or improved business processes. Lead the team of lT Business / System Analysts by managing assignments, priority, reviews, and mentoring.
- Produce high output, high efficiency delivery of work items from inception through acceptance.
- Ensure to deploy the solution to Test/UAT Environment for Q/A/Business review and Improve operations by conducting system analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT