Pakistan Single Window (PSW), Islamabad Qualification:
- Must have HEC recognized Master / Bachelor’s (4 years) Degree in software Engineering, computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Must have 12+ years of experience of implementing customized business processes, software design and development, especially in design and development of data driven, rule engine and workflow-based applications.
- Must have Digital Technology project design and implementation experience.
- Lead project engagements around process improvement/operational excellence. Understand the client’s organization and their specific business process issues and help define/present solutions to drive value and deliver results to the client. Identify and implement process improvements and process excellence programs across the various aspects of people, process, information (including metrics), and technology. Provide business process knowledge/best practices to the concerned stakeholders. Interview key stakeholders to establish successful criteria and constraints. Collect and analyze data as well as gather and document stakeholders’ requirements. Analyze business processes to develop recommendations. Develop process/rules definition and documentation. Lead process mapping workshops. Ensure that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal of the organization. Oversee the automation of business processes right from the start. Plan software releases in coordination with chief Domain Officer. Ensure to deploy the solution to Test/UAT Environment for Q/A/Business review.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major BS/BCS/MS/MCS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 IT