Apply for job
For Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant / MBA or Masters from HEC recognized University / Institute
- For CA: 5 year post-qualification experience will be considered as an ideal candidate for this position and Working experience in Corporate Affairs department/Board Secretariat will be given preference
- For MBA: At least 8 years of working with the Board of Directors of a midsize organization
- Responsible to handle the Secretarial work related to the meetings of the Institute’s Council, Executive Committee and various Task Forces of ICAP.
- Specific responsibilities of the position shall include compilation and finalization of agenda, working papers, minutes of the meetings, coordination with other departments in respect of the above meetings and liaise with regulatory authorities for amendments proposed in the Chartered Accountants (CA) Ordinance and CA Bye Laws in related matters.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major CA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Secretarial
Apply for this job
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 969 jobs
View more 2 days ago