The Institute of Chartered Accounts of Pakistan Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant
- More than 6 years of post-qualification experience and expertise in analyzing financial reporting and accounting issues and interpreting IFRS and other financial reporting frameworks.
- Experience and ability to prepare and deliver technical papers and presentations.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage senior stakeholder groups with diverse views.
- Managerial experience of the firm’s audit or financial advisory service line would be beneficial.
- Responsible to provide proactive support to Director on technical financial reporting matters and projects.
- Prepare papers, presentations, and publications on different topics of financial reporting through extensive research and analysis;
- Coordination and interaction with the ASB, regulators, IASB, and other standard-setters and bodies;
- Serving as a primary liaison with the Advisory Group and Working Groups of ASB and coaching & mentoring junior team members through sharing experience and knowledge.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Technical Services