Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP), Karachi Qualification:
- 16 years’ education with one year’s experience of student engagement.
- Knowledge of CA Education & Training Systems and its association with MOOCs will be an added advantage.
- Must be a good team player having decent communication skills, interest in data-sets, and knowledge of MS-Word, and MS-Excel.
- Have fully or partially completed CA training are also eligible to apply.
- Responsible to support Manager/Sr. Manager in day-to-day operations of Trainings, Student Affairs, and Learning Partners and coordinate in ensuring timely completion of assigned tasks within given deadlines.
- Responsible to provide support in qualitative institutional improvement of Trainees, Training Organizations, SDAIs/RDAIs, and Hands-on Course Providers. Engaging with students and exploring areas of their capacity building, resolving their issues, maintaining student-engagement in departmental initiatives, events and coordination with various external stakeholders
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Training