Pakistan Oilfields Limited, Rawalpindi
- Bachelor’s degree in (Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering) from PEC Recognized Institution
- Minimum 08 years of working experience in oil & gas sector and Well Experienced on Work over operations (Planning, program drafting and execution at well site). Budgeting, BOQ preparation. MS Office, OCM/TCM presentations.
- Hands on Experience on Drill stem testing, Open hole/ Cased hole, TCP, SWT.
- Competent in Well completion, single, dual, artificial lift. Competent in Well interventions, wire line, slick line, Coil tubing, pumping, kick off operations. Technical Evaluation of job proposals / services..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution and reporting of well testing and well completion.
- Planning and execution and reporting of well interventions.
- Initiate AFE, cost comparisons, draw downs and other official reports and documentation and Technical Evaluate of well completion, wellhead and production services contracts and Responsible for well inventory control.
- Well completion / well end reports. OCM/ TCM presentation. JV Operations program reviews, inputs.
- Evaluation of new technologies, field reviews for production enhancement.
- Arrangement of materials and services for Rig / Rig-less Jobs
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Production Engineering