- University level degree preferably Masters in social work/development studies/international relations/public policy or in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 6 years work experience in development sector, at least half of which should have been related to capacity building program, legislative advocacy work, and strengthening partnerships.
- Extensive field work, Networking, planning/conducting meetings and capacity building activities for stakeholders for result based programming
- Equality, Inclusion, Participation will have to develop Annual Work plans and detailed financial management plans for effective project implementation.
- Developing clear understanding of donor reporting requirements and assist Program Coordinator in results based reporting and monitoring.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Program Management