The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- Minimum 16 years of education in Environmental Engineering/ sciences/ mathematics/ economics OR
- Minimum 18 years of education in Environmental Engineering/ sciences/ mathematics/ economics
- 0-2 Years of Relevant Work Experience in public or private SWM sector OR
- 0-1 Years of Relevant Work Experience in public or private SWM sector
- Supervise all field staff of SWM sectorial projects in coordination with senior research Analyst and Coordinate between district coordinators for operations in field and facilitates and modify operational plan as required to improve day to day activities.
- Coordinate with focal person of Municipal Corporations/Committees and District Council for smooth operations in field and implement operational plan as required. Conduct physical monitoring of assigned areas.
- Prepare and record daily operational activities and reports, and technical data.
- Coordinate with all relevant stakeholders inside and outside department.
- Prepare and collect, primary and secondary data for SWM report preparations relevant to different projects and gives input in SWM system design of allocated project and Prepare training schedules, coordinate all the SWM trainings and align lecturers for SWM courses/training designs as per instructions of specialist and Coordinate with IT staff deployed for Dash Board.
- Maintain all the SWM project record. Assist in Training operations for resolving the operational or supervisory problems.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Project Management