Parsons International Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from a recognized institution
- Lead Auditor certification (ISO 9001 or equal), ASQ certification (CMQ/CQE.) or other related certifications.
- Active membership in a nationally recognized Quality organization.
Minimum 15 years of related work experience in the field of quality management
Minimum 7 years experience in a management capacity. Experience in major highway & bridge project is required
- Provides Parsons Quality Systems leadership using the ISO 9001 Standard as the basis for process development and optimization, procedure development, data collection and reporting, and Quality Systems training.
- Directs and coordinates efforts to initiate (and maintain) Regional/ Project ISO 9001 QMS certification and implements the defined Parsons’ Corrective Action/ Preventive Action and Non-conformance tracking program development including defining requirements and future administration and support of a unified, system to include tracking of NCR’s, CAR’s, Audit Findings, etc.
- Develops and provides consistent quality training programs to key Resource Center personnel including direct reports and provides Quality support in the Parsons Guidance Document Development Program initiative.
- Supports staffing requirements in the Regional Units, and assisting in the training needs of related offices, projects and facilities.
- Provides continued support and improvement of the Parsons’ Quality Management System. Directs preparation, issue and maintain Regional and/or project Quality program manual(s) and procedures in compliance with Parsons and customers’ quality requirements, and ensure that these are implemented effectively.
- Ensures that Parsons and customers’ quality requirements are met for products and services provided, by verifying compliance with quality standards and quality program requirements.
- Acts as a liaison with customers, contractors and/or internal departments on quality related matters.
- City Abu Dhabi
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 AQ/QA