Bank of Punjab, Lahore Cities: Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Sialkot, Multan, Gujranwala. Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelors or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized university / foreign university
- Preference will be given for having Master’s degree holders
- Minimum 05 years of Banking experience with 03 years of relevant experience
- Responsible for strengthening and deepening the relationship with existing targeted clientele and developing new client relationships.
- Entails marketing and sale of relative banking products and the achievement of all the allocated business targets.
- Responsible for providing financial advice to existing and prospective clients and selling appropriate bank products and services to existing and prospective clients.
- Preparation and processing of credit proposals/renewals relating to assigned relationships in conformity with SBP’s Prudential regulations and the guidelines.
- Ensuring timely recovery of installments mark-up/other bank charges, etc.
- Ensuring prompt regularization of deferrals within the approved period.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 7
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BBA/MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Banking
- Speciality 2 Public Relations