The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification in CS/ IT / Software Engineering (SE) / Computer Engineering (CE) or related discipline from HEC recognized institution OR
- 18 years of qualification in CS/ IT / Software Engineering (SE) / Computer Engineering (CE) or related discipline from HEC recognized institution OR
- Master in CS/ IT / Software Engineering (SE) / Computer Engineering (CE) or related discipline from a recognized Foreign Institution
- Minimum 05 years of relevant experience OR
- Minimum 04 years of relevant experience. OR
- 0 experience (Fresh.
- Skills: Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation. Knowledge of C#,ASP .Net MVC, Razor, Web API, SQL Server, UML, Object Oriented Design. Experience in development in communication and content writing with strong English writing skills are essential.
- Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof read procedural and technical information for technical and nontechnical users.
- Produce high-quality documentation for variety of applications. Test both the product and its documentation for accuracy and consistency. Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users. Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 18
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT