IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Maternal & Child Health Program Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Bachelors in Social Sciences/Public Health/Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Draft protocol, procedure manuals, data forms, and other study documents beneficial for overall study objectives. Provide updates on the ongoing research studies and compile the completion reports, training, and certifications necessary for the study protocols.
- Plan scientific protocol development and preparation with testing of the experimental equipment.
- Evaluate and analyze data and draw inferences with report writing. Manage all aspects of research subject recruitment and coordinate with subjects for the proper execution of research protocol.
- Develop research techniques and justify the application of suitable statistical tools required for particular research projects. Document results of all research-based experiments and report to the line manager.
- Maintain and record all coordination meetings related to research and others.
- Prepare questionnaires, design mediums for collecting relevant data, and communicate the results timely. Prepare project presentations and contribute to publications.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 3
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Research Assistance