Medical College, Aga Khan University, Karachi Code No. “10047148″ Qualification:
- Minimum of Bachelors in medical or allied field
- minimum of one to two years of relevant experience.
- ability to handle logistical and administrative tasks effectively with good computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office and data handling skills
- coordinate with PhD student and clinical staff for the data collection activities.
- finalise of m-health package/intervention.
- handle logistical and administrative tasks for carrying out project activities. conduct data collection for qualitative and quantitative information.
- maintain data collection, filing and documentation system and participate in taking informed consent, subject enrolment and data collection.
- organise meetings, prepare agenda and write minutes.
- coordinate with PhD student in provision of m-health to intervention group and standard counselling to the non-intervention group.
- provide logistics for the nutritional counselling sessions.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Research Assistance
- Speciality 2 Coordination