By Blake Anderson for an Architectural & Engineering Consultant firm Qualification:
- Qualified Architect or Civil Engineer from a Reputable University
- 20 years’ experience, of which 15 years spent in a construction site based role working in consultancy (NOT Contractor) with 5 years’ experience on a 5* Hotel project and Experience acting in the Engineer Role on FIDIC Construction Contracts in the region
- Experience of managing site team of 10-15 persons.
- Chairing site meetings with Contractor / Client / Project Manager and scheduling analysis.
- Construction Cost Control and managing Payment Applications and Certification and Variation Orders.
- Managing Final Payment / Final Account recommendations and Certification.
- Assessing, reporting and giving recommendations on contractor’s claims for Time & Cost.
- Construction Contracts with Multiple Nominated Sub-contracts.
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 20
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Civil
- Speciality 2 Construction