Zeta Technologies, Islamabad Qualification:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years’ experience in developing with Java (Knowledge in C++ is considered as an asset).
- Deep knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code, Refactoring, and Unit Testing.
- Strong knowledge and experience in microservices architecture
- Experience building Restful backend services using popular frameworks such as Spring Boot.
- Strong experience in messaging software such as Kafka, RabbitMq.
- Working Experience with caching technologies such as Redis and MemCache
- Experience developing high available, efficient backend processes that are deployed in critical environments handling high throughputs (30k+ Transactions per second) introducing a minimal delay in the system flow.
- Experience in Relational / NoSQL Database Management Systems such as Postgresql, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience on usage and creation of Continuous Delivery and building pipelines.
- Experience in distributed architecture with fault tolerance and loose coupling
- Strong knowledge on GIT
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and related software technologies (Scrum, Kanban, JIRA etc. Work Experience with Linux OS, preferably Ubuntu.
- Design, implement, test and maintain new or existing software-based systems.
- Knowledge of Java, C++, OOP, Design Patterns, Clean Code, Refactoring, and Unit Testing, Spring Boot, Kafka, RabbitMq, Redis, MemCache, Postgresql, ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT