The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification in Geographical Information System (GIS) / Economics/ Business Administration/ Public Administration or related discipline from HEC recognized institution. OR
- 18 years of qualification in Geographical Information System (GIS) / Economics/ Business Administration/ Public Administration or related discipline from HEC recognized institution
- Candidate having minimum five years of relevant experience. OR Candidate having minimum four years of relevant experience.
- Create a detailed implementation plan which includes milestone deliverables and meetings regarding project updates at appropriate points in time.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Planning, implementation and survey activity monitoring.
- Ensure quality and quantity of data, also keeping in mind about objectives of the survey.
- Responsible to request for the material and other project related essentials needed for this activity.
- Collect all the printed material, Application of survey and survey sheets. Formulate teams and manage their issues and conflicts. Depute different teams in different areas.
- Distribute Survey sheets and other required material to Supervisors. Randomly visit to the surveyors and supervisors to ensure their availability in field. Translates user requests into methods and procedures for generating cartographic products. Provide support to field Surveyors in Mapping and Geo-tagging of digital photographs on daily basis according to the exact field situation. Creates and maintains geo-referenced databases from a variety of sources; utilizes computer hardware and software to create and update customized maps and reports derived from the GIS.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey site.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions, use hand tools and be able to walk long distances while carrying equipment.
- Supervise and oversee the performance of surveyors and supervisors.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 Survey Management