Information Systems Department, State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi Qualification:
- Must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 16 years of education) in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from HEC recognized university or from a reputable foreign university.
- Minimum 8 years’ of overall IT experience with 5 years’ experience in web application security including: Performing penetration testing and secure code review.
- Identifying and remediating web application vulnerabilities such as OWASP Top 10. Experience in use of various commercial and open source penetration testing tools and methodologies and performing penetration testing of web applications and underlying technologies.
- Strong software design and implementation know-how, strong familiarity with web protocols, a thorough knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture, and be well-versed in application security and infrastructure security.
- Experience of implementing and managing enterprise PKI technologies, DB encryption technologies, digital certificates and their integration with various applications, OS and DBMS. Experience of implementing and optimizing Web Application Firewall both on premise and on the cloud.
- Experience of implementing cyber security best practices
- Performs static/dynamic code testing, manual code inspection, threat modeling, design reviews and penetration testing of web applications to identify vulnerabilities and security flaws.
- Enforces the implementation of secure design principles according to organizational standards, and patterns of information security.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on web application security for software projects during various phases.
- Development and implementation of manual and automated cyber security testing methods for web applications.
- Define, plan and lead projects to remediate security gaps identified during security reviews and risk assessments in timely manner. Coordinate with cyber security product vendors and service providers to evaluate product & service offerings, including product evaluations, proof of concept and pilot implementations
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 38
- Speciality 1 IT