For Punjab Information Technical Board, Govt. of Punjab Qualification:
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons) in Computer Networks, IT, Software Engineering, Software Developing, Electronic Media, Media Studies
- At least 2 Years Relevant Experience and hands on experience on Photoshop, illustrator, social media campaigns and marketing
- Building & executing social media strategy through competitive & audience research.
- Setting up and optimizing the company pages within each social media platform.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections & encourages community members.
- Collaborate with other departments (Customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players & coordinate actions KPI:
- Oversee the development and delivery of the social media content marketing plan.
- Coordinate content plan with other teams in the Directorate, other Directorates and the Faculties Correspondence with client departments. An effective communicator (verbal and written) to ensure that effective working relationships / partnerships are forged and maintained.
- Support in the delivery of all Marketing work streams as identified by line management.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major BS/MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 20
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Social Media