Pakistan Single Window, Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science / Information Technology or any relevant discipline.
- Experience in working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Strong concepts and working experience with Linux platforms like CENTOS, UBUNTU
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD implementation with Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Version controlling GIT, SVN etc.
- Cloud native computing knowledge would be a plus (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Sound knowledge about containerization (Docker)
- Sound knowledge of automating the build and deployment of .Net core & micro-services application
- Sound knowledge in a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, YAML)
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Responsible for the Release Management life-cycle that involves the stages such as scheduling the release, coordinating between teams, and deployment of release as per the schedule
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Responsible to automate the build, test, integration and deployment in production
- Responsible for documentation of system configuration, processes, and tools used by the team
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT