First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Division: Information Technology Qualification:
- Graduate/ Postgraduate degree preferably in Banking and Finance or equivalent from an HEC recognized university
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably within the team of Core Banking Support team.
- Banking Application support experience to branches and, regional office.
- System administration – configuration, testing· & development of IT solutions.
- Strong Understanding of accounting and core banking practice.
- Coordinate with team lead and peers to prepare SOP’s for branch operations.
- Responsible to prepare incident and change management documentation.
- Responsible to do SIT testing in mock environment, managing approvals and sign off.
- Ensure compliance of SOP’s and IS policies including internal policies and prudential regulation· guidelines, while performing their day to day operations
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Banking
- Speciality 2 IT